|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Dimension||96 x 96 mm|
Power/eNavigator, a sophisticated High Profile Power Analyser
that enables the user to navigate the full scope of an electrical network and empowers to manage power efficiently. The instrument offers versatile and unmatched features and functions to monitor, profile, record events, control, data logging, protect and even check the quality of an electrical system. Power/navigator is built to be a single point solution to meet your energy management needs. Applications
- Automatic connection or disconnection of Gensets connected to the common bus.
- Protection of equipment from Under/Over Voltage or Current or Frequency
- Protection of 3 phase equipment from Single phase prevention, Overload etc.
- True RMS Measurement
- Simultaneous sampling of Volts & Amps
- High/low recording - V, A, Hz, W, VA, PF, VAr value storage
- Accuracy class 1.0 IEC 61036 / CBIP 88 (0.5 Option)
- User programmable Password protection
- Auto-scaling of Kilo, Mega, Giga and decimal point
- Neutral current (calculated) & RPM display
- Clearance and Creepage distance meets IEC61010 safety standard
- Programmable starting current in % of 5A secondary.Default 0.4%
- Selectable VA measurement Vector/Arithmetic harmonics
- K-factor V&;A (all three phase)
- Programmable parameter upgrade rate 1 sec to 5 sec (Default 1 sec.)
- Programmable Auto Scrolling time 1 sec. to 10 sec. (Default 5 sec.)
- Pulse output (POP) on time 50-500ms user programmable
- Dynamic Communication - user selectable register map
- Programmable - Energy display counter based on resolution base.
- Energy resetting @ 999999kWH * Multiplication factor
- Reverse lock option user programmable for positive energy accumulation
- Front LED pulse 5000 imp/kWH
- % of unbalance V & A for all three phases
- THD for Voltage and Current (upto 31st)
- Ampere-hour (Ah) and PF average parameter
- Digital Outputs 4 potential free contacts with programmable time delay. Hysteresis 1%.Trip time 1 to 80 sec programmable.
- Analog Output Two independently programmable to 0-20mA (or) 4-20mA output, configurable to any VLL,A,F,W,PF,VA parameters