|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
We are offering ACCL 3 Phase Switchgear
to our client. The power instability coupled with inefficient power distribution has created the need for backup power usually using a DG set. The manual switching of DG every time the utility supply fails leads to the disruption of key functions and causes damage to expensive equipment. To overcome this problem ElMeasure has introduced an Intelligent Automatic source change over with current Limiter (ACL). The compact product is built with a high precision microcontroller that offers automatic changeover between main supply and generator supply. ACL allows supply from mains as long as the load current is below the programmed current. When the mains supply fails and standby generator supply is on, it connects the DG power to each consumer in sequence & starts monitoring its load. Whenever the load current exceeds the allotment, power is automatically switched off for 10 seconds, and automatically restored. This cycle repeats 5 times each time with double the time (20, 40, 80 & 160) and then enters into lockout mode until it is 'Reset' manually.
This helps to protect against overvoltage from DG side. Its current limiting capabilities are ideally suited to the efficient utilization of the standby generators frequently used in multi-storied apartments, commercial complexes, etc.Features:
- Microcontroller based automatic source changeover with neutral isolation
- DIN Rail/surface mountable for single phase and Surface mountable for 3 phase
- SMPS based design for low power consumption
- Intelligent re-connection once the trip has occurred due to either over voltage or overload.
- Manual Reset provision when in sleep mode for restoring power supply
- Energy, Current, Voltage measurement for DG & Current measurement for EB
- Programmable threshold setting for both source independently
- Overvoltage protection for DG
- Change ACL from solutions list to product list
- Change EMS and EBS from products list to solutions list